Woman's Club of Lacey, Inc.
P. O. Box 777, Forked River, New Jersey 08731
A non-profit service organization
Wrapped in Love Program - Chair - Jo Facciolli
New Jersey Sharing Network
"Wrapped in Love Program"
Many of our women like to knit or crochet, but do not have anyone to knit or crochet for. The Woman's Club of Lacey, Inc. will become the first womans' club to join the N.J. Sharing Network's program "Wrapped in Love".
Here are some highlights of the program:
- The Wrapped in Love program asks for donations of lap blankets and shawls.
- These items are then given as gifts from the Sharing Network to families who have said YES to organ and tissue donation.
- The shawls and blankets can be any color or size.
- Easy patterns are available, and yarn may be provided from time to time. (Currently I am in line to get some yarn from them but cannot promise a delivery for the September meeting)
- A punch card is used to keep track or the number of items donated. Once the punch card is full, that person will receive a gift of appreciation and will be mentioned in their Newsletter.
Items will be collected at each meeting and delivered each month to N. J Sharing Network's main facility in New Providence. Donations will be from our Club collectively but punch cards will be provided to everyone donating.
Future goals include introducing the “Wrapped In Love Program” to other womans' clubs in Ocean County and eventually, Federation.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
New Jersey Sharing Network, Inc.
Wrapped in Love Program