Woman's Club of Lacey, Inc.
P. O. Box 777, Forked River, New Jersey 08731
A non-profit service organization
Guidelines for Card Party Chairman - Card Party Setup
- September 6 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Lina Kazala, Chris Vetro,
Flo Gradzki, Tina Viero, Betty Kamanski, Mimi Schneider
- September 14 General Meeting/Brown Bag/ Flu and Pneumonia Shots - CHAIR: Christine Urban, Mimi Schneider, Kay Eismann
- October 4 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Pat Longo, Carole Crotty,
Fran Verdolina, Carol Acevedo, Diane Moser, Robin O’Brian
- October 12 General Meeting/Brown Bag - CHAIR: Judy Schermerhorn, Rose Squeo, Linda Hintz, Flo Fleidner, Kathy Wilk, Jo Ann Norton
- October 27 Cookie Day - 11:00 a.m. Community Hall - Details to follow
- November 1 Board Meeting/Card Party (November) - CHAIR: Barbara Bowen, Patricia Pasquale, Susan Gundersen, Marianne Ras, Nancy Privila, Vivian Bower
- November 9 General Meeting/Brown Bag/Trunk Show & Jewelry Sale - CHAIR: Mary O’Malley, Barbara Fragasso, Carol Crotty, Fran Verdolina, Gayle Cornish, Mariana Marzacco, Bunny Mc Gauley
- December 6 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Monika Sisbarro, Alice White, Mickey Esposito, Rose O’Brian, Dot Van Blarcom
- December 14 General Meeting/ Luncheon Captain’s Inn (Menu) Installation and Merilee Singers
- December 20 Christmas Program - Community Hall
- January 3 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Doris Nelson, Ann De Vita,
Jo Foschino, Marie Ensor, Renee Zebrowski, Lee Verkouille
- January 11 General Meeting/Brown Bag/ Gift Auction - CHAIR: Melody Johnsen, Fran Milo, Val Friedman, Rose Neubauer, Andrea Haherty
- February 7 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR Lori Vircillo, Carol Nichols, Rose O’Brien, Melody Johnsen, Virginia Yahoves
- February 8 General Meeting/Brown Bag Mini-Achievement Day/ Speaker - CHAIR: Eileen Tranz, Marie Mundrick, Pat Saulman, Joan Zuczek, Mary Lou Lenti
- March 7 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Barbara Bowen, Mary Moise,
Erna Phillips, Jackie Ott, Patti Schmelz
- March 8 General Meeting/Club "52" Birthday Party TBA - CHAIR: Arlene Kearney, Adele Hamilton, Kay Laux, Carol Hofman
- April 1 Macy's Fashion Show - Community Hall - Details
- April 4 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Jill Tuccio, Diane Ash, Beverly
Kuebler, Sheila Anderson, Cathy Katsiani, Shirley Schwartz
- April 12 General Meeting - CHAIR: BJ Graham,, Jo Facciolli, Kay Eisenmann, Marion Kowalewski, Gloria Keyes
- April 21 "April Showers Bunco - CANCELLED
Please note change in date for the May 2017 Board Meeting, Card Party and General Meeting.
Due to Convention in May, these dates have been changed and are not reflected in your handbook.
- May 2 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Lina Kazala, Tina Viera, Flo
Grazki, Betty Kaminski, Chris Vetro, Dianne Ragalsk
- May 3 General Meeting — Brown Bag/ Club Talent Show - CHAIR: Barbara Bowen, Susan Gundersen, Marianna Ras, Carol Hofman, Nancy Prilia, Diane Moser
- May 30 Board Meeting/Card Party (June) - CHAIR: Val Brown, Dot Dobis,
Janet Sramaty, Edith Meehan, Mariana Marzacco, Laurie Burke
- June 14 General Meeting/Installation Luncheon @ Clarion Hotel Installation TBA
- June 20 Board Meeting (July) / Card Party - CHAIR: Jo Facciolli, Marion
Kowalewski, Dot Van Blarcom, Adrienne Melnyk, Ellen Larney, Nancy Conway
- June 27 "New Members Breakfast”/Township Committee/Board Meeting/Card Party (July) - TBA
- August 1 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Nancy Fortin, Rose Mary Kaiser, Rida Clark, Barbara Fragasso, MaryLou Lenti, Ellena DiCicco
- September 5 Board Meeting/Card Party - CHAIR: Donna Matos, Helen Vancil,
Mel Fragomeni, Marie Dimos, Sandy Leonardis, Irene Katusian
- September 13 General Meeting/Brown Bag - CHAIR: Joyce Huffert, Val Brown, Lillis Campbell, Sally Blood, Corny Fetherman, Peggy Bea
Board Meetings and Card Parties
Executive Board/Board meetings will be held at Community Hall on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 9:30 a.m. unless otherwise specified.
General meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month and begin at 10:30 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. at restaurants.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at the Community Hall, Forked River, New Jersey
Luncheon reservations must be cancelled at least one week in advance or member will be charged the luncheon fee. See Standing Rule #6.